So much fun with a bowl of popcorn. Giggle-inducing silliness. I love how the simplest things can be so fun. My kids loved every one of these:
- Who can throw a piece of popcorn the farthest?
- Standing on a chair, how many pieces of popcorn can you drop into a bowl on the floor?
- Throw a piece in the air and try to catch it in your mouth.
- Bozo buckets with popcorn & plastic bowls.
- One person tosses one piece at a time to a partner who has to catch them in a plastic cup.
Now go pop some popcorn and have some fun!
The Funshine Library has kid-tested activities to help you enjoy little moments with your kids. These activities don't require a trip to the craft store or an hour of prep-time....because fun shouldn't be complicated. Find more ideas here, then go spark some creativity and laughter.